Corporate Social Responsibility
We did not want to embark on this project without first reflecting hard on our personal and business commitments to our environment. If you want to know us a little better, here you will be able to discover more details about some of our concerns and the actions on which we base our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) .
We love being able to share this information with you!
At B Passionate we understand that companies must be active agents and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals 2015-2030 (you can see them in more detail below) and not limit themselves only to seeking a commercial interest. It is true that we have expenses to face, that we have to pay bills and that we cannot live of air, but it is also true that in the exercise of our activity there is space to return contributions to the environment in which we are all linked and, thus, close the circle.
We want to generate value not only for our brand, but also for the communities close to us and society in general. For this reason, we have a firm commitment to promoting social development and the environmental impact of our business activities.
In addition to measuring the impact of our commercial activities, at B Passionate we join social and environmental development initiatives carried out by NGOs, associations and other types of entities. For us it is essential to be able to contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of the communities and maintain the environmental balance.
Fortunately, more and more companies are committed to raising social awareness about problems such as climate change, global warming, deforestation, food crises and poverty in the world. Each and every one of the companies has a very important role! We all add up.
Based on our commitment, we are constantly reviewing, analyzing, monitoring and evaluating our activities, so that we can measure the impact that our activity has on the environmental and social environments.
At B Passionate we want to revert part of what we obtain from the sale of our products to support causes that we consider fundamental. But this is not all. We also want to contribute so that more and more people are aware to help those who need it most, to take care of our planet and guarantee animal welfare. All our designs and messages seek to awaken consciences.
We dream in green and with real social development
We have just started, it is true, but that does not mean that we are not ambitious in terms of achieving the greatest possible number of SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals).
At this time, we have opted for more sustainable practices and, therefore, we do not accumulate stock but we work with a print-on-demand system.
But as we have said before, corporate social responsibility does not only have to do with caring for the environment and sustainable practices. The responsibility of companies is also with social development. At B Passionate we allocate part of the profits from marketing to support initiatives focused on the social development of certain groups or communities. We are convinced that through certain types of practices we can help reduce the impact of structural social problems.
Thus, companies are also called to contribute to the reduction of levels of social inequality, injustice, poverty, gender inequality, child malnutrition, school dropouts at an early age or access to health, among others.
If you help us and we do well in this journey, our next business objective will also focus on promoting fair trade, betting on a business model based on more balanced and equitable commercial rules, inspired by a consumer model in which, again , the priority does not reside in the economic profit but, above all, in the contribution to our environment promoting the employability and progress of the communities at the local level.
* Sustainable Development Goals 2015-2030
As you know, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a set of 17 objectives and 169 goals aimed at solving the social, economic and environmental problems that affect the world in the period 2015-2030. We try to contribute in all that we can through two ways, through our own actions as a company and supporting our partners. The SDGs are as follows:
1. Eradicate poverty in all its forms throughout the world.
2. End hunger, achieve food security and better nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture.
3. Guarantee a healthy life and promote well-being for all for all ages.
4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education, and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
6. Ensure the availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all.
9. Develop resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization, and foster innovation.
10. Reduce inequalities between and within countries.
11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
12. Guarantee sustainable consumption and production patterns.
13. Take urgent measures to combat climate change and its effects (taking note of the agreements adopted in the forum of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change).
14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources to achieve sustainable development.
15. Protect, restore and promote the sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation, and halt the loss of biological diversity.
16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all, and create effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels.
17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revive the global partnership for sustainable development.
We hope this information has been useful to you!
If you have questions related to our CSR, contact us at