This mask is made from two layers of treated fabric and features elastic ear hooks and a flat center seam that ensures a perfect fit. It is machine washable and reusable. Sold in packs of 3.
• two layers of fabric
• Fabric: 100% polyester.
• Finish: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
• Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology.
• Contains a biocide for hygiene and freshness based on silver chloride.
• Flat seam in the center of the mask.
• elastic earmuffs
• Washable and reusable.
• Made in the EU
• Sold in packs of 3
• The masks are not medical equipment.
• Supplier suggests men's size M (marked with a green thread around one of the mask loops)
• The supplier suggests size S for women (marked with a red thread around one of the mask loops)
The face masks have been produced using the exclusive Silverplus® technology. It prevents the growth of bacteria that cause unpleasant odors, discoloration, stains and deterioration.
You can wash the mask by hand in hot water, or put it in the washing machine up to 40 ° C (104 ° F). Do not use fabric softener when washing the mask. The mask can be washed up to 50 times.
13 cm high x 17 cm wide. Elastic: 5.5 cm / 5.12 inches tall x 6.75 inches wide. Elastic: 2.12 inches
14 cm high x 21 cm wide. Elastic: 6 cm // 5.5 inches tall x 8.25 inches wide. Elastic: 2.37 inches.
Pack 3 reusable basic masks
This mask is not designed to be used as a medical device, and should not be used as a substitute for conventional and approved protective equipment, including surgical masks and respirators. The mask is not guaranteed in any way to prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask is in no way a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any questions about a medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or health professional.