Deshazte de todo el plástico y usa esta bolsa de algodón orgánico multiusos para la compra, para la playa, para tus libros y, en definitiva para las mil cosas que nos gusta llevar a las chicas en el bolso.
• Sarga 3/1 de algodón orgánico certificado 100%
• Peso de la tela: 8 oz / yd² (272 g / m²)
• Dimensiones: 20 ″ × 14 ″ × 5 ″ (50,8 × 35,6 × 12,7 cm)
• Capacidad: 6 galones (23 l)
• Límite de peso: 30 libras (13,6 kg)
• Correas dobles de tejido propio de 1 ″ × 25 ″ (2,5 × 63,5 cm) de largo
• Compartimento principal abierto, fondo plano
• Producto en blanco procedente de China
FREE SHIPPING OVER 99 €!
If you do not find the size you are looking for contact us
* The designs in our products are original, although in some cases we use authorized graphic resources for their composition, such as Canva or Freepick.
Large backpacks, biodegradable iPhone cases and unisex organic cotton T-shirts may incur additional customs charges if purchased from outside of the European Union . (This expense must be borne by the buyer).
Swimwear (bikinis and swimsuits for men and women), women's yoga leggins, women's rash guard and men athletic shorts may incur additional customs charges if the purchase is made from outside the countries of the European Union or from outside Mexico . (This expense must be borne by the buyer).
Items with all over printing (all over the product) may experience delays in shipping. We estimate that the delay could be around 10 days over normal delivery times.
If you have any questions, contact us
In the case of clothing and bags, the designs are printed directly onto the garment and absorbed into the fabric. We use the DTG method for most of these products. DTG inks are eco-friendly, CPSIA compliant, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and water soluble. They do not contain heavy metals, formaldehyde or alkylphenol ethoxylates (APE).
Our tailoring garments include leggings, swimwear, sports bras, and sweatshirts. Each garment is individually sublimation printed, precision cut, and hand-stitched with industrial sewing machines. This ensures a consistent print and durable construction. Sublimation inks are biodegradable and are also CPSIA compliant.
Download the CPSIA Certificates of Compliance here